Consumers love Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro-Classic-7-Cup Food Industry because it makes shorts, dice, pork chops and kneading. It is sufficiently fast, efficient and quiet and will significantly reduce the preparation time.
My research shows that all this and much more. Due to its size, however, it is not suitable for everyone. Let us go into detail so that you can decide whether this option is right for you.
The first decision you need to make when buying a kitchen mixer is to determine its capacity. This model comes with a 7-head work bowl, which is considered medium-sized and ideal for the average cook. Just because it’s a 7-cup doesn’t mean you can put seven cups of ingredients in it. The capacity of the bowl is designed for dry ingredients, for liquids it is reduced by half.
The hull is resistant to shocks, heat and cold. It doesn’t contain BPA either, which means you don’t ingest any harmful chemicals.
Supply pipe size
TheCuisinart DLC-10S-Pro-Classic-7-Cup food processoris equipped with a wide mouth tube for cutting and chopping whole fruits and vegetables. It is also expandable so that you can put a whole tomato or potato in it without first cutting it into small pieces.
Kneading the dough
The DLC-10S comes with a dough sheet for those who like to bake. He mixes the dough very well. By using this function, the cooking time is reduced by about half, with much less damage. It is ideal for making pizza dough, cake dough and really any other kind of dough that appeals to the imagination. If you like the oven, you can save a lot of time with this feature.
When mixing the dough, Cuisinart’s recommendations must be followed for the maximum quantity of flour, i.e. 4 heads of all-purpose flour or 2 1/2 heads of wholemeal flour. You have to be careful not to digest your dough. Slowly add water and don’t twist the dough too much, because then it gets too hot, which can make it too soft. But the knife works fine.
There are only two speed settings: On and off
Start button – Use this setting for continuous operation of the unit when you need fine consistency, for example, B. in the production of breadcrumbs, fruit and vegetable purees, or in the production of your own preservative-free nut oils.
Pulse button – Turns the machine on and off for short impacts and pulsing products that do not require extensive machining. How to use the pulse button by pressing it every second until the food is chopped to your liking. Using the pulsation function gives you more control over the result, so you can get the texture you need without having to process the food. Mixing the test is one of the functions where you are going to use your heart rate.
The DLC-10S comes with a powerful 600 Watt induction motor. The asynchronous motor is extremely reliable, requires no maintenance and runs very quietly. The advantage for you is a silent processor with the power to process heavy loads, such as kneading dough and mincing meat, without stress.
The following knives are standard delivered with the Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic Food processorfood processor . Each disc offers different cooking options.
1st S-Blade (Grinding Knife) – crushed, shredded, mixed and mashed, used for grinding garlic, vegetables, nuts and for preparing breadcrumbs You will use this knife for most grinding or grinding jobs.
2. Stainless steel chopping disc – ideal for chopping fermented vegetables and cheese. If you normally buy grated cheese in a shop, try to grate your own cheese in this car. You will appreciate the taste of freshly cut cheese.
3. Medium-sized stainless steel cutting disc (4 mm) – ideal for cutting coleslaw or vegetables
4. Dough sheet – used for yeast dough such as pizza and bread. Can knead up to two pounds of bread or pizza dough.
The stainless steel grinding wheels are very strong and well balanced. On the one hand, they are light, which helps to keep slices at the same height or in balance during use, so that they can be crushed and cut more evenly. Since these knives have very sharp edges, I strongly recommend that you also soak the knife and drive ($25.80) or at least the drive ($15.99) to store and protect the knives. I think it’s worth protecting yourself and keeping those parts away if you don’t use them, especially if you have young children.
For most people, the readers included with the DLC-10S are sufficient. Cusinart has other sprinklers if you need them. I get it, I get it, I get it:
1. Cuisinart DLC-835TXAMZ Fine grater – excellent for grating hard cheeses such as Parmesan cheese and Romano, walnuts and coconuts.
2. Cuisinart DLC-893 Special 3-component disc set – contains a thick disc (6 mm), a julienne disc (3 mm) and a thin anilox roller disc.
3. Cuisinart DLC-846TX 6mm thick – this disc also comes with a set of 3, but can be purchased separately if you do not need the other 2 discs. It even cuts 1/4-inch thick slices, ideal for cutting fruit and vegetables.
These discs are an excellent addition to the standard knife set supplied with the DLC-10S and will significantly improve the capabilities of your food processor, while also being dishwasher safe, making cleaning easier.
Kitchen combination DLC-10S Pro Classic Dimensions
Height: 13.8 inches
Width: 7 inches
Depth: 11.25 inches.
Weight: 15.63 pounds
In this section I will focus on a few useful features that make this model a worthy opponent.
1. All parts (except the base) are dishwasher safe, so they can be cleaned quickly.
2. Four suction or rubber feet on the bottom of the robot prevent the bottom from vibrating when handling heavy loads such as mixing dough and mincing meat.
3. The flat and compact lid that comes with this model will be very useful for cooking. When mixing the dough, making hummus or disposing of the dough, use a flat lid instead of a feeding trough. It has pinholes that allow oil or other ingredients to drip or flow into the bowl. It’s an interesting feature if you’re making pesto or mayonnaise.
4. The removable disc base is used to place the cutting and grinding wheels in the food processing unit. You install it on the hard disk, lock it and insert the knife into the processor.
5. This model comes with two food slides. Depending on the size of your food, use a small or large slider. The pushers are used with a wide-mouth feeding probe, so you can advise when pushing food into the probe.
Kitchen phone DLC-10S Pro Classic Food Industry, including accessories
These products are standard delivered with the DLC-10S:
- S-knife (chopping knife)
- Stainless steel grinding plate
- Stainless steel centre edge
- Dough sheet
- Flat and compact lid
- Small and large pushers
- Removable Disk Shaft
- Flat spatula
- Like a DVD
- Manual and cookbook
- Easy to use
- Small dimensions
- Wide opening of the supply line
- Easy to clean.
- Take it easy. Take it easy.
- Great value
- Works well.
- Heavy base
- Parts are expensive
Kitchen DLC-10S Pro Classic: Reviews and assessments of food industry companies
There are hundreds and hundreds of reviews on the internet and many high marks for this food processor. More than 800 reviews with more than 5 stars for this product can be found on one website!
In general, I found very, very few negative comments compared to the number of written comments on this product.
Many critics, such as the brand Cuisinart, bought the DLC-10S as a family gift and replaced the old model or the customers who bought it first with the number of positive reviews.
One of the negative points I came across was that after buying and using the DLC-10S for a while, some people realized that the bowl was too small for their needs. However, Cuisinart offers larger models.
Others complained that it leaked when too much fluid was added. This is probably due to the fact that they added so much fluid that it reached the top of the device during treatment. Don’t forget that this is a food processor whose main purpose is to crush food. Unlike a blender, the food processor is not yet designed to handle large amounts of liquid.
If you need to produce a lot of liquids, switch to a larger model or divide what you do into smaller batches for processing.
Although some people have said it can be a bit cumbersome to put it on and off, I think it’s because of the built-in safety features.
If you are new to the food industry, be sure to take a look at the included DVD to learn how to use the product properly.
Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic Food processor Price
In my evaluation I have seen prices ranging from $100 to $129.99 for this product, which I think is reasonable for everything you get in the box. In my opinion, Amazon generally has the best offer on the internet.
The Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro-Classic-7-Cup food processor saves a lot of time and because it takes up little space, it also takes up little space, which is especially important for those of you who have a small kitchen and limited storage space. It’s a versatile kitchen tool that, when you use it, will surprise you because you’ve already cooked without it. From puree for baby food to crushing nuts, crushing meat or kneading dough, this machine does it all with ease. All in all, I think this kitchen combination is very important for the price.
|KitchenAid KFP0922CU 9-head kitchen combination with precision cutting system – Moulded Silver||Hamilton Beach 10 Cup, cooking with 525 W (70670)|
cuisinart pro classic 7 cup food processor,cuisinart pro classic food processor,cuisinart food processor,7 cup vs 11 cup food processor,best food processor for raw vegan
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.